Ultra-Rich, instantly moisturizing with gentle ingredients to soothe and comfort sensitive, delicate skin.
How To Use
Gently massage on dry skin, top to bottom, cheeks to cheeks!
Neem has traditionally been used to treat and heal troubled areas of skin, helping to calm irritation and soothe red, sensitive patches.
- Neem contains natural anti-histamines. These anti-histamines stop itching and reduce swelling, two of the most frustrating symptoms for eczema sufferers.
- Neem is an analgesic. Neem reduces and often completely eliminates pain caused by the itching and the subsequent scratching that accompanies eczema rashes.
- Neem is anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. Fungal and bacterial infections in eczema are secondary problems that arise due to cracked skin. Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal compounds produced by the Neem Tree and concentrated in Neem leaf and Neem oil extracts like the ones in this product work together to stop these infections and allow the skin to heal.
- Neem is anti-inflammatory. The anti-inflammatory properties of Neem, when regularly applied to affected areas, prevent eczema-triggers and secondary infections. Neem works to soothe and calm the skin.
Why Colloidal Oatmeal??
Colloidal Oatmeal is a finely ground oatmeal. We use this ingredient because it allows the oatmeal to be more easily absorbed into the skin, which helps it to become even more effective at protecting and soothing.
- Colloidal oatmeal is very moisturizing to your thirsty skin! When applied, it works by attracting moisture to the skin and locking it in by forming a protective barrier.
Colloidal oatmeal is a natural anti-inflammatory and its fine powder provides relief and makes it effective at soothing the skin.
- Colloidal oatmeal is also an anti-fungal.
Please Note: All of our products are handmade therefore texture/consistency may vary slightly from batch to batch. This does NOT affect the performance of the product(s).